Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Last Hurrah


Five parties, seven months and more happier moments than I can count later, the wedding season officially draws to a close.

New Hampshire welcomed us with open arms!   (Home truly is where the heart is.)


Here's to celebrating and picking up where we left off!    Time and space occur, but love and friendship remain.  


To great food prepared by great people.   (If you are in New England, check out A Day to Remember... can't recommend highly enough!   They made our day seamless and are true professionals in every sense.)


To new friends who look fabulous in black and white and whom I'd love to drag along with me on my next trip to Italy!


To two of my favorite men.    (that allowed me to pose with them and have given a permanent and unstated consent to have their pictures posted in my blog :)


To family friends who loved my mother dearly and shared this with me in a way that no one else could.   (I didn't capture pictures of all of you, but you know who you are, and thank you... your words and memories mean so much to me.   And for those that are pictured below, if you squint real hard and look to the upper right...)


To early summer outdoor dining with dear friends and neighbors, great food and lots of laughter and celebrating!


To my kitty babies, who still recognize me after all these years and even offered a pose or two. 


To my husband, who indulges my need to take cheesy pictures of myself and loves me anyway. 


Cheers to it all!  A special thanks to our parents for all of your love and support and lots and lots of fun along the way!   We appreciate and cherish each and every moment. 

I couldn't have asked for a better visit to New Hampshire.   It's been a great week, but I'm ready to return to my new home where I know I will be welcomed by another set of open arms that made all of this possible.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Happy home-going! I love all of your pictures - you may have inspired me to eat a few meals outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time Emily...but welcome home too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the last big celebration! It is beautiful and you look so happy. I hope you've had a wonderful, inspired visit home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you and read each and every one!