Monday, July 12, 2010

Fruits et Legumes

Happy Monday!

Feeling a little giddy today so thought I'd share something sweet.    We accomplished so many wedding things this past week that I am feeling just a few seconds of relief!   I found my wedding dress and our venue.   As a project manager extraordinaire in my recent past, checking off those two boxes feels really really good.

I ran across this little guy promoting healthy eating painted onto the side of a truck in Paris.   I love that I would just be walking down the street and run into random cuteness like this.   He made me smile.   I can't think of a better way to get the little ones to indulge in some yumminess.    Yes, I know, I'm not a parent yet, so I am certain its not quite that easy.   Still super cute though!


Here are some of my favorite fruit and veggie shots from this summer.  I don't know what it is, but I just love photographing them.  Something about the color and freshness just begs to be captured.    I know soon enough when the weather turns cold, the vibrancy will diminish so will take advantage of it now while I can!  






So kids.... lesson for today... Eat your fruits and vegetables and have a wonderfully Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. ooo. love the avocado shot.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! you're photos are making me hungry!
    think i'm going to have to go buy a flat of blueberries at the farmer's market tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you and read each and every one!